ONE WEEK ONLY!!
August 21st - 28th
August 21st - 28th
NEW RECRUITS get to choose $150 in your choice of Stampin' Up! product (including new 2014 Holiday Catalog goodies!) for only the cost of the $99 starter kit! Typically you receive $125 in product choice, but if you sign up for this one week only you will get an extra $25 to spend!
PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR STARTER KIT!!
Think of these benefits on why you should become a demonstrator...
- 20% off products...always!
- 30% off your FIRST demonstrator order (with $150 qualifying order). That's an extra 10% savings! This could be an order just for you!! Or you could have your family and friends order and then you get the 30% back to spend on more products!
- Be the first to know about upcoming specials and be able to visit the exclusive Stampin' Up! website which is full of ideas for every project or card you can think of! Plus have access to techniques, videos, and more!
- Special incentives offered by Stampin' Up!
- If you join now you will have until the end of December to meet your first minimum (perfect timing for holiday crafting) and within that timeframe you will have the opportunity to pre-order from the upcoming Occasions Catalog (starting in January).
- You will get to know some amazing people through being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I will be here to support you!! You will also be joining a fun team of Papercrafting Professionals and be a part of our online Facebook group.
And just so you know...
When you purchase a kit, there are NO STRINGS ATTACHED. However, if you do decide to begin the Stampin' Up! journey, we need ALL KINDS of Demonstrators! What kind would you consider being?
- FRIENDS & FAMILY DEMONSTRATOR: You just want to buy all your stamping and scrapbooking supplies at a great discount and help your "friends & family" get their supplies too! Also want access to great "demonstrator only" websites and Stampin' Up! exclusive idea magazines–always tons of ideas at your fingertips! No pressure to sell to others, attend events, or communicate with anyone – you just simply order when you want to.
- GIVE IT A TRY DEMONSTRATOR: You join Stampin' Up! to see what it is all about – with no long-term commitment or plan. You purchase the kit (which is a great deal all by itself), have a couple of workshops or classes, just to see if you might like it. If you find it's not for you–you can become a "discount purchaser" or just say "good bye!"
- HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: You like the idea of doing workshops and earning extra money, but only when it’s convenient for you. You might work a lot some months and very little, or not at all, during other months. You love to stamp and/or scrapbook and like to support your own “hobby" so that you can buy everything that you want with the money you earn!
- PART TIME DEMONSTRATOR: You see the potential to do a little work and earn a little money on a consistent basis. You want no pressure to ever do more than you want, but you want help and support from a "upline" who truly cares about you and your goals. You may have specific goals in mind–pay for preschool, college tuition, car payment, new furniture, etc…
- CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: You recognize the potential of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and want to build a business with long-term career goals. You want to pursue management and want to move up the career ladder. You love attending Stampin’ Up! events and building relationships with other demonstrators and customers. You intend to work at your business in a consistent and outgoing manner.