I can't wait to share some of these fun products with you in the coming months and I am starting that off today with a little Fall-inspired card using the new Seasonally Scattered stamp set. This stamp set was one of our perks from attending Convention. All attendees received this set for FREE!
Clear Mount / #135023 / $17.95
Wood Mount / #135020 / $24.95
This particular card I created for the Control Freaks Fall Swap. And, just yesterday I received the other swaps in the mail and they are all SO AMAZING!! So many inspiring ways to use the new Fall products in the Holiday Catalog.
The "thanks" on this particular card is actually completely covered in glitter (oh, how I love glitter!)
To get this glittered look:
1) Stamp your image in Versamark.
2) Then stamp in So Saffron ink.
3) Using Sponge Daubers, daub the two different colors on the stamp sporadically (I used Garden Green & Tangelo Twist).
4) Stamp image onto Whisper White Cardstock.
5) Sprinkle Heat & Stick Powder onto the image and heat with Heat Tool until it looks kind of glossy and "wet" (this is when you know it is sticky like glue).
6) Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and heat with Heat Tool to help set it.
Here is an up close version to see the look it creates. It's so pretty in person!!
All 20 swaps ready to mail off!!
Seasonally Scattered, And Many More ("GIVE")
Versamark, So Saffron, Tangelo Twist, Garden Green
Tangelo Twist, So Saffron, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, 3/8" Tangelo Twist Satin Stitched Ribbon, Sponge Daubers
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Bitty Banner Framelits
To see more Holiday Catalog products displayed, check out what some of the designers are sharing today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Click on the picture below.