Thursday, August 7, 2014

ssink - kinda eclectic

Today at SSINK we are highlighting the many ways to use the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. This is one of the sets we received at the 2014 Inspire. Create. Share. Convention in Salt Lake City, which we then used to create a couple of make n takes while there. This set definitely will have to keep growing on me as I continue to use it, but I am up for the challenge!

To get my creative juices flowing for this card, I used Retro Sketches #126 along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #191.


Updated 8-12-14
Thank you Hand Stamped Sentiments for choosing my card as one of your picks!!


I just loved the blues, purple, and green in the inspiration collage!

Stamp Sets
Kinda Eclectic, And Many More (sentiment)
Ink
Perfect Plum, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities (to color rhinestones)
Paper
Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Coastal Cabana, Mossy Meadow
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestones
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch

11 comments :

LeAnne said...

THis is a perfect set for this sketch! Love it!

brrenwick said...

Ummm...can I just say that this is awesome?!?!? I loved that you pulled your colors from the inspiration picture. And this is the perfect set for that sketch...way to go!

inkypinkies said...

Just GORGEOUS! I love this stamp set, you have done an amazing job with it, and the colors you pulled from the inspiration photo are perfection! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

Bobbi Mangas said...

Loving the colors and design! Great job Heidi.

Elisa said...

Wow! Love this card. The stamp set it slowly growing on me. I will definitely be CASEing this. Thanks for the inspiration!

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

This is gorgeous!!

Mimi Zitrone said...

I love your card, Heidi!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Love the rhinestone accents- Just a perfect touch!!! Color combo worked perfect for your card. Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

inkedx2 said...

Great way to show off the colors. Love this card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at HSS.

kkstamper said...

Hey Heidi! I pinned this card on Pinterest a while back and finally got around to CASEing it. You can see it on my blog--with full credit and a link back to you! Thanks for the inspiration! xoKathyxo

http://kkstamp.blogspot.com/2016/07/not-quite-christmas-in-july.html

Unknown said...

Where can I get the stamp set?

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14