Monday, December 26, 2011

Craft Bazaar Round-Up 2011

In mid-November I took part in the 3rd Annual MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Holiday Bazaar & Bake Sale. I spent A LOT of time getting things ready and I ask myself every year why I keep adding this to my "to do" list during the busy holiday months! After it's all over, I enjoy the benefits of having a little bit of extra spending money to replenish my craft supplies (and add a few new things, of course), but the process of getting everything completed is so time consuming and I feel like my family gets the short end of the stick during this time! On the flip side, I love creating and helping others send a handmade gift and have some leftovers for me to use as gifts, too! But, I'm pretty sure next year I'll be doing things a little differently...which most likely means I won't be participating in any bazaars. (I've already asked a handful of friends and my mom to keep me accountable with that!)

The plus side of doing these bazaars is having all of these fun creations to share with my blog readers! Many of these items I have already shared in my 12 Days of Christmas {Projects}. I will attach a link to any of the projects that have a step by step tutorial, so feel free to click away and save the idea for next year if it inspires you!

Since my first bazaar was the weekend before Thanksgiving, I had a few Thanksgiving treats out for sale, too!

{Turkey Treats}

{Hershey's Nugget Trays}

{M & M's Skinny Bag with Tag}

I realized this year that I had a lot of candy treats!!

Here are the Christmas goodies...





{Top Note Christmas Candy Corn Bags}



{Fill Your Own Treat Bags}

{Gift Bags with Matching Tags}




{Gift Card Holders}


{Snowman Gift Bags}

{Covered List Pads}

{Owl Post-It Note Keychains}

{Tooth Fairy Tins}

{Christmas Easel Card}

{Misc. Christmas Cards}


This year's set up turned out a little different than last year's, but I liked the final product! I was able to borrow a table top card spinner from a friend and I packed along the 6 cube shelf for the extra 4 feet in my "10 foot" allotted space. It worked perfectly!

{The Complete Set Up}
{Up Close of Shelf}

{The Business Side of Things}

My two little loves came to visit me at the bazaar.
I love having my own little fan club!


I also participated in a second smaller bazaar (it was called a Holiday Shopping Party), but I didn't get any pictures of that set up. All of the handmade crafts were mostly the same except for the addition of these cute things...


Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have any questions!

Hope each of you had a Merry Christmas!!

10 comments :

Jennifer said...

OMGosh!!! You out did yourself!!! All of your creations are just so CUTE, Heidi!!! LOVE them all!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! (=

Paper Potter said...

Heidi, I can't thank you enough for your generous showing of how it's done right. My downline and I want to do something like this and I have the opportunity to do Market Days on my own. I've been wondering how I would do the set-up, and this is perfect!

Jeannine said...

Your set up is just amazing! I'm thinking of doing something like this next year. Can I ask if you sold a lot?

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow you are one busy girl!! That is a lot of cute stuff!! Love the picture of you and your kids!!

Hugs
Shirley

Renae said...

Love all your ideas! I'd really be interested in knowing how you made the tooth fairy tins. Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!

Lisa P said...

Wow that looks amazing! I know I'm a couple of years behind in seeing this but WHERE did you get those wire "baskets" that are hanging on your wire grids?? I need some of those. LOL

Susan Lower said...

Love the way you set up everything. Not only creative but organized!

Unknown said...

Super ideas and great set-up. WHat is your source for cellophane bags? Can I get the skinny ones you used for the mini candy bars at Michaels or a place like that? Great ideas for teacher gifts.
Thanks

Heidi Boos said...

Myra, Thanks for the comment! I am not sure if you will see this or not, but feel free to email me at stuckonstampin@gmail.com and I will let you know where I get my baggies! Wasn't sure how to let you know.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14