Tuesday, June 24, 2014

stamp into summer with sea street

Last Saturday night I got together with a group of fellow demonstrators for a "Stamp into Summer" event. We try to get together every couple of months for "business talk", make n takes, and card swapping. This time around we thought it would be fun to each create a card design and set up supplies for each other to "stamp a stack" of cards. We rotated through each station and stamped a total of 9 cards!! It was a lot of fun to laugh, eat yummy food, and make cards! I'll show you the cards my fellow demos created coming up soon (still need to finish assembling some of them!), but I wanted to share with you the quick and easy card I brought for everyone to make.

Unfortunately you can't tell in the photo, but I did use Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder on the fishes at the bottom of the card. They sparkle in person! I wanted to keep the card simple and I am pretty sure I accomplished that as many of them whipped right through it! I used some retired Night of Navy ribbon (my box of new catalog goodies hadn't come yet), but this would look good with the new 1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon if you were wanting to use all current products!

Stamp Sets
Sea Street, Cycle Celebration (sentiment)
Ink
Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper
Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Maritime DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Night of Navy 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Embossing Tool


1 comment :

Karen said...

I love this card Heidi. Thanks for just listing the supplies instead of using that other program with the pictures. This is so much easier to copy. Keep up the good work!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14