Thursday, July 28, 2011

new hostess benefits!

Wow! I never imagined that my summer would result in being so BUSY...even when we haven't really gone anywhere! It's the daily here, there, and everywhere that has kept me feeling a little behind on daily tasks and which has also resulted in little time spent in my craft room...and having nothing much to share! However, I will be guest designing for Craft Project Central again in August and will soon have lots of projects to share...never mind that not all of them will be mine (*wink*), but at least there will be something inspiring I can share here on this neglected blog!

Have you heard about the NEW hostess benefits that came in affect at the beginning of this month? Host a party with friends with a workshop sales total of $150 or more and now you're able to spend hostess dollars on exclusive hostess products OR anything you like in the catalog. Plus, if you host a party worth $400, you will get to choose one item in the catalog at 50% off. As shown below, it only gets better from there!!


Here is just a sampling of some exclusive hostess products that are on MY list!

Tagtastic

Posy Punch

Ain't Love Grand

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper

Just let me know if you're interested in hosting a catalog party or getting together with friends, not only to stamp and play, but to earn free product, too!! E-mail me at heidilynneboos{at}hotmail{dot}com for more information, if interested. And, remember...no matter if it's just YOU with a wish list of $150 or more, you are still eligible to earn hostess benefits! Would that make the perfect birthday present? YES!!

Don't forget!
During the month of July
I am selling the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog for only $5 (reg. price $9.95). Plus, you'll get a fun little "new catalog survival kit" to go with it! Contact me before the weekend is over to get yours today!!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I love the set "Aint Love Grand" Cannot wait until I can have that one!

That paper is really pretty too!! Might be time for a workshop! ;)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14