I wanted to take a quick moment to share with you an awesome opportunity to join the Stampin' Up! family at an AFFORDABLE COST!
During the month of July, you can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for only $99! This limited time Starter Kit (valued at $185) comes with the following high-quality products:
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
(Something to remember...this starter kit is CUSTOMIZABLE!! You actually pick what goes in it --these are only recommendations! You can pick ANYTHING you want for equal or lesser value!)
Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit--a $40 value! Act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer.
The Christmas Keepsake Box Project Kit contains the following products (quantities are 1 unless otherwise noted):
- Pines & Poinsettias Set (wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die) -First Edition Designer Series Paper (3) & Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper pieces
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons (Large Wild Wasabi, Small Real Red)
- Mini Vintage Tags
And, as an added bonus, first-time demonstrators can get two free months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) when they sign up during their first 21 days as a demonstrator. Subscribing to DBWS means having your own online store, blog, hostess portal, and much more!
And, just so you know...
- FRIENDS & FAMILY DEMONSTRATOR: You just want to buy all your stamping and scrapbooking supplies at a great discount and help your "friends & family" get their supplies too! Also want access to great "demonstrator only" websites and monthly idea magazine–always tons of ideas at your fingertips! No pressure to sell to others, attend events, or communicate with anyone – you just simply order when you want to.
- GIVE IT A TRY DEMONSTRATOR: You join Stampin' Up! to see what it is all about – with no long-term commitment or plan. You purchase the kit (which is a great deal all by itself), have a couple of workshops or classes, just to see if you might like it. If you find it's not for you–you can become a "discount purchaser" or just say "good bye!"
- HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: You like the idea if doing workshops and earning extra money, but only when it’s convenient for you. You might work a lot some months and very little, or not at all, during other months. You love to stamp and/or scrapbook and like to support your own “hobby" so that you can buy everything that you want with the money you earn!
- PART TIME DEMONSTRATOR: You see the potential to do a little work and earn a little money on a consistent basis. You want no pressure to ever do more than you want, but you want help and support from a "upline" who truly cares about you and your goals. You may have specific goals in mind–pay for preschool, college tuition, car payment, new furniture, etc…
- CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: You recognize the potential of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and want to build a business with long-term career goals. You want to pursue management and want to move up the career ladder. You love attending Stampin’ Up! events and building relationships with other demonstrators and customers. You intend to work at your business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
E-mail me anytime or leave a comment below!