Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ Banner Banter

One of my FAVORITES will soon be retiring! I love this sweet and simple stamp set (Banner Banter) with coordinating Banner Punch.


We made this card during last week's card night (inspired by this card I found on Pinterest). I had two designs they could choose from. You could add the "celebrate" onto the bottom with the banner higher.


Or you could just add the banner to the middle of the card.



Stamp Sets
Banner Banter (retiring), "Celebrate" from a Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink
Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Basic Black
Paper
Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, It's My Party DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Melon Mambo Striped Twine, Pearl Accents
 Tools
Banner Punch (retiring)

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14