Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Farewell to Pretty Petals

We're just shy of two weeks away from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog debut! Although this is an exciting time for all of the new stuff to come, it also means you still have time to order some of the retiring products before they are gone, gone, gone!

Today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we are showcasing some of these retiring products, so head on over to take a peek at what some of the other designs are going to miss!

Today I am showcasing the Pretty Petals DSP Stack.

I was inspired by a card that I saw in the Stampin' Success magazine (an exclusive magazine for demonstrators only) and turned it into a card I could use for my monthly card night. It was such a simple, but sweet design that really showcases this paper well!


I was hosting another card night and still wanted to use this layout, but I had run out of the Old Olive cardstock (for the base), so I decided to change the card base and bring in a few more of the different prints from the DSP stack.


And then I ran out of the Silver Baker's Twine and gave another option of using the Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim (also retiring). I had a variety of sentiments available for my guests to use and they got to choose if they wanted to use the twine or lace trim. My two samples also showcased that you could change up the order of the paper to get a different look.


Stamp Sets
various sentiments
Ink
Basic Black
Paper
Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive, Pretty Petals DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Silver Baker's Twine, Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim, Silver Sequins
 Tools
N/A

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14