Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It's My Party

It was my 38th birthday on Sunday! Not sure how that number came so quickly, but it is here nonetheless and I plan to embrace this year!! It was a day full of so many sweet blessings from friends and family and I truly felt loved.

So...

let's party on!

We're sharing our favorite DSP today at the SSINK blog and my favorite right now fits perfectly with my birthday week (I can still celebrate all this week, right?!). I am loving the It's My Party DSP Stack. Even with it's dark colors, I just love the Melon Mambo pairing with it and Mint Macaron is quickly becoming another favorite! And, that twine? L-O-V-E.


Stamp Sets
Sunburst Sayings
Ink
Basic Black Archival
Paper
Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, It's My Party DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Melon Mambo/Black Two-Tone Trim
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Star Punch

1 comment :

libbystamps said...

Very cute card. I love the layout! It's FUN!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14