Friday, December 18, 2015

{Oh What Fun} Tag Project Kit

We're sharing all about Christmas tags today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

I invited my Card Club over at the end of November for an exclusive "card club only" event where each of them could make 5 tags from the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit. (They also made 3 cards from another kit...but I will share that another day!) This tag kit is currently on sale for $14.70 (reg. $21). Stamp set is sold separately.

Here's a picture of the set up. Each of the ten tags had their own little bucket which included all of the pieces needed and instructions for each tag.
 


These are all of the tags when completed. For these tags, I basically just made them as shown in the instructions. It made it easier for my club gals to copy exactly if they wanted to.



I had some leftover tags and it has been so nice having a cute tag to grab when I want to give some goodies to some special people.


 

 

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14