I got this idea from Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs. It's just a fun way to wrap up a package of twine!
- Cut your DSP 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". Score lengthwise at 1-3/4" and fold over.
- Staple once on each side.
- Glimmer Paper strip is 5-1/2" x 1/2".
- I used the Peaceful Pines stamp set with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The large circle is 1-3/4".
- Merry Christmas is stamped in Real Red (sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes).
- The sentiment is cut out using the Bitty Banner Framelits.
It's "Anything Goes" at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Come on by for more inkspiration!