Monday, October 13, 2014

make a wish ~ ssinkcs14

I think I'm back into the swing of things!! I just spent the last 3 days at our annual Stampin' Up! team beach retreat. What a wonderful weekend away to relax...stamping, eating, laughing, and enjoying time with my team of friends! I got caught up on so much craftiness with Stampin' Up! and I am excited for the many things I have to share in the next few weeks, so be sure to visit again!

Let's start off the week with a fun sketch from the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog. This sketch is definitely open to interpretation (click HERE for other SSINK designer inspiration). We would love for you to play along with us and you can link up your card creation through next Sunday (October 19th) at noon.

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/10/october-card-sketch-ssinkcs14.html

I knew I needed a card for my upcoming card night this Wednesday, so I tried to create something that would be easily reproducible for my guests. This card could even be masculine, which is an added bonus since I tend to run really low on those kinds of cards!


Up close version to show off the new Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper and added dimension with the popped up "a" on the tag!

Stamp Sets
Perfect Pennants
Ink
Markers - Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Paper
Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, White Baker's Twine
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Stars Framelits, Stars Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Paper Snips

1 comment :

Cynthia said...

Such a nice and cleanly stamped card. Love the glitter star. Really cute!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14