Tuesday, September 24, 2013

taking it up a notch!


Last Wednesday I posted a little sneak peek of my Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration individual post all about butterflies! One of the cards I included in that set was this clean and simple card, which was inspired by a card created by Paula Nemethy.

For my Card Making Night/Card Club I decided to use this same card as the one above, but I wanted to take it up a notch and so I added in a few extra things.

I added a Primrose Petals cardstock base & a Primrose Petals double-stitched ribbon tied with a knot.

 With the Petite Pairs stamp set, it's easy to finish the sentiment on the inside of the card...

I also decided to pop up the Summer Starfruit butterfly by punching it out with the Elegant Butterfly bunch and I added pearls instead of rhinestones.

 And, only 1 week left to take advantage of the Papillon Potpourri bundle!
Save 15% by ordering the Bitty Butterfly Punch & Papillon Potpourri stamp set together!
Available until September 30, 2013.
Clear Mount - #135311, $26.27 (save $4.63!)
Wood Mount - #135312, $29.67 (save $5.23!)

Thanks for stopping by...see you tomorrow!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14