Thursday, July 25, 2013

what's new?

I am so excited to share with you a couple of new things on the horizon...

First, I am in the process of having a mini blog makeover done! So excited to have something new and fresh coming my way! I'm working with the talented Theresa from Always in Bluhm. Hopefully you'll see a new design by the end of next week!


Also, I am teaming up with some of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators from our monthly Stylin' Stampin' Squad blog hop and we are creating a blog that will be sure to INKspire you 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year!! It will debut on August 8th with a introduction to our team and from there we will have so much to share with you all!

{click on the picture below and save to your reader!}


And, for all of you Digital Download lovers ~ Stampin' Up! has new digital downloads this week!! Click on the picture below to check out these ADORABLE Rise N Shine Pocket Cards...and much more! New digital downloads come out once a week on Tuesday (you can find downloads for June and July HERE). Have you not tried My Digital Studio (MDS) yet? Get a FREE 30 Day Trial just by ordering it from my online store.


No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14