Sunday, January 2, 2011

gift bags & matching tags...Christmas style!

Another project for the beginning of December was to create some Christmas gift bags and matching tags for a local consignment store. I currently have some cards and other bags and tags there, but the owner wanted to be able to offer some Christmas ones just in case her customers needed a handmade gift bag to go with their purchases. There are many boutique like vendors in her shop, so there may be a need for a gift bag just like one of these below. I didn't want to create too many in case they didn't sell, but I thought I would at least make a few for the Christmas season! The first two smaller bags don't have a matching tag, but each of the last three medium-sized bags do.


2 comments :

Kelli said...

Those are so great. Every time I see your products it makes me want the scallop circle punch.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute bag and card. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

Thanks again!
Shirley Pumpkin #312

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14