Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas goodies - hostess gift & guest treats

Back in late September, I held a Christmas card making workshop for my mother-in-law's friend. It was a 3/$5 card making workshop, so each of the guests paid for supplies to make 3 cards each.

For each of the guests, I made a little treat holder using the SU! exclusive Two Tags Die for the Big Shot. Inside I put a little candy bar, which for some reason I didn't have when I took the pictures below! The inspiration for the idea was found HERE.


I try to bring some sort of hostess gift for each of my workshops. For this particular workshop, I created this cute little gift card holder (the idea and tutorial to re-create I found HERE). Instead of putting a gift card inside, I made up a little "certificate" that said she would get the 3 cards we make for free. Both my mother-in-law and her friend (the hostess) loved it so much that they wanted all the details to recreate it themselves and ended up making a few for their friends. I love to help inspire!


the "hole" is where you would slip the gift card into

Hope you're enjoying my Christmas posts...even if Christmas is OVER! Tuck away these ideas for next year if you'd like! You can get a head start. ;)

1 comment :

Elaine U. said...

I found your blog via SC. I'm #302.
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14