Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SSINK Blog Hop ~ 2016 Occasions Catalog Favorites

The 2016 Occasions Catalog has been live for a couple of weeks now. There are so many favorites creeping onto my wish list that I almost feel like I might buy the whole catalog when it's all said and done! I also feel like each week I have a new favorite as soon as I start playing with a different product. I don't know if I'll ever decide which is my true favorite! Can anyone else relate to this?

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Leanne at Literally My Joy. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I thought I would share with you a list of my favorites (for now) from the 2016 Occasions Catalog all on one card! There are so many things I like about these things...the color combination of the paper, all the sparkle in the glimmer paper and glitter ribbon, and the font style of the sentiments in the stamp set. So pretty!


It's VERY HARD to take a picture of the Wink of Stella Glitter on a card, but if you look closely you will see in the middle of the stamped flower there is a little bit of glitter. It looks better in person, I promise! It's a very subtle glitter and doesn't stand out like using Dazzling Diamonds with a glue pen, but using this new pen removes all the mess! Just brush and voila!

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


http://stampindj.blogspot.com/2016/01/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-things.htmlNext on the hop is Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place. Click on the arrow to keep making the rounds!






Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  2. Tobe at The Craft Sea
  3. Jennifer at Jenny G's Paper Crafts
  4. Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
  5. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  6. Leanne at Literally My Joy
  7. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
Have you had a chance to thumb through the Occasions Catalog? Don't have your own copy in your hands yet? Send me an email and I'll be sure to get you one! In the meantime...check out the catalog online HERE.

5 comments :

Jennifer said...

I love your card and might have to CASE it! I too couldn't just pick one favorite and this suite was a close second for me. Fabulous job!

Kim Ryden said...

SUPER CUTE! I just purchased almost all of that stuff! Can't wait to CASE your card!

Stampin Dj said...

Yes, I can relate. I want almost everything in the catalog! Your card is completely lovely!

Unknown said...

I'm in total agreement with you. At first I wasn't feeling it from just looking at the catalog but once you have the products in your hands it's a whole different story. The colors in this suite are just perfect for Spring time! I love your card!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Such a pretty card, I love all the sparkly elements!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14