Friday, October 9, 2015

CASE the Catalog - Holly Jolly Greetings

Over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog some of the designers are CASEing the catalog. I saw this quick and easy card on page 34 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog and thought it would be the perfect one to case!


I kept it pretty much the same with just one small addition of a couple of silver glimmer stars on the left side. The picture may look a little different than my normal photos, but that's because I am at the beach with my stamping friends!! I had to pretty much take a picture wherever there was a clear space.
Stamp Sets
Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink
Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Paper
Whisper White, Real Red, Red Foil, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Silver Cording
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch

Here are four of us all loaded up and headed to the beach!! We'll be meeting up with two more for a fun 3 days of stamping, yummy food, fun, and lots of laughter!


No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14