Monday, August 10, 2015

Your Presents - Boxes & Bows

The minute I saw this week's card sketch at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, I just knew which stamp set I was going to pull out to play with!! This is the set we got for free at Convention! We used it for a make n take while at Convention and they shared with us that this set was perfect to showcase the "kissing technique". I have used this technique a time or two, but this set really does work great for it!

I used the kissing technique on the far left present and then the two presents on the right. I also thought it would be fun if I created a different kind of bow for each of the presents. I felt like I needed something to fill the white space, so I used the Dotty Angles stamp set to create falling confetti. This is one of those cards that I wouldn't use for a card night...it had a lot of steps! Someone extra special will be getting this card at some point! ;)

Stamp Sets
Your Presents, Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink
Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper
Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride,
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Rhinestones, 1/8" Silver Trim, Silver Cording, Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim
 Tools
Paper Snips

Come on back tomorrow...I'll have another card for you using the stamp set Your Presents!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14