Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Sea Street

I don't know about you, but some days I just need a card design that I can CASE almost exactly because my creative juices have run dry. Where do I go for such a thing? Pinterest, of course! Today, over at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we are sharing what has PINspired us lately. It could literally be anything we see on Pinterest...a collage, color scheme, quote, etc.

A couple of weeks ago I was needing one more card to make at one of my card making nights and I wanted it to be quick and easy. I came across this card on Pinterest and pretty much said out loud, "It's perfect!"

{card by Brenda Keenan}
Quick and Easy Stampin' Up! card using the Sea Street stamp set and coordinating Maritime Designer Series Paper. 

You'll see in my "version" that I kept the card pretty much just as is only adding a different card base and using a different sentiment. Many of the gals who made this card turned it into a Father's Day card. I am so happy to see that Sea Street will be around for another year in the catalog, but I am definitely going to miss the coordinating Maritime Designer Series Paper! The coordinating colors are Night of Navy, Real Red, and Coastal Cabana (sniff! sniff! does Coastal Cabana HAVE to leave us?!)


Oh, and good news! This DSP is part of the Weekly Deals (ends May 25th)!
Weekly Deal Price - $8.21
Regular Price - $10.95
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133696

1 comment :

Cynthia said...

Super cute card! You did a great job casing it from your inspiration photo!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14