Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites - Rich Razzleberry & Blackberry Bliss

It's Friday Favorites today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I wanted to share with you some of my favorite colors out of the catalog. In fact, it's one of my favorite color duos. I have always been a fan of purple and so when Blackberry Bliss showed up in the 2014-2016 In-Colors I was so excited! This color is actually the closest purple Stampin' Up! has come out with that was what I used in my wedding (11) years ago! I created a card with this color duo and added a splash of Pear Pizzazz in there for some contrast. The giant polka dots from the Sweet Taffy DSP were a perfect addition!


I created this card for last week's Card Making Night and each of the guests got to pick whichever sentiment they wanted from the February Photopolymer Set called Lovely Amazing You. The watercolor "smear" in the background of the circle is from the Work of Art stamp set. If you look closely on the base of the card you will see that I used the Polka Dots Embossing Folder to match the polka dots of the DSP. I added a bit of Blackberry Bliss ribbon and tied off with a knot for a little something extra. I also added two hearts punched from the Hearts Border Punch and popped them up with Dimensionals. I love adding little details to a simple card.

Stamp Sets
Lovely Amazing You, Work of Art
Ink
Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Paper
Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Hearts Border Punch (little hearts)

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14