Friday, November 21, 2014

ssink - quick and easy with petite petals

November card night was this week (we meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month!). It was such a fun night and I am still so amazed that all 23 stampers fit in my living room rotating table to table.

Today the SSINK designers are showcasing some quick and easy cards on our blog and I wanted to share one of the cards we made at card night. To help me with my creative mojo, I found this sketch from Retro Sketches that worked perfectly with the Petite Petals stamp set that I wanted to use.

http://www.retrosketches.blogspot.com/2014/11/retrosketches-141.html


Not sure if you can see it but on the left hand side of the card I used my Scoring Tool to create three score lines to give it something "extra" on the left part of the card.

Calypso Coral & Crisp Cantaloupe - what a duo!


Stamp Sets
Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink
Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper
Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
 Tools
Scoring Tool

Thanks for sticking with me...looks like I'm on a "once a week" posting schedule, but I don't want that to be for long!! I definitely have a couple more cute cards to share with you all, so stay tuned!

1 comment :

Cynthia said...

This is really pretty! Love the subtle colors and the flowers are perfect scattered down the side.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14