Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ssink - one layer card

We are sharing one layer cards today at SSINK and so with that, I made this card simple and sweet! It was finished in a matter of minutes! I used the same technique that I shared yesterday over at SSINK using the Heat & Stick Powder with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The second picture in the post will show you more of it's glimmer!



Stamp Sets
Seasonally Scattered
Ink
Versamark, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride
Paper
Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Sponge Daubers, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine
 Tools
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart)

And if you love this glitter technique and want to get yourself some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter it is part of this week's weekly deals!! You also don't want to miss out on the savings on these awesome punches!! The 2" Circle Punch is new to this catalog, so I know I will be adding that one to my collection! Order online 24/7 at heidiboos.stampinup.net, but be sure to order before Monday, September 15th at 11:00 PM PST to take advantage of any of these weekly deals!

Weekly Deals
September 9th - 15th

1 comment :

Kim Ryden said...

Adorable card! I haven't used this set as much as I should and this week you are inkspiring me!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14