Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stylin' Stampin Squad Blog Hop - Christmas favorites


Thank you so much for joining us for the November Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! This month our projects focus on Christmas. While we have yet to give thanks this month, some of us are already thinking about sending Christmas cards, what kind of packaging to present gifts in and how we want to deck our halls. On this month’s blog hop we are showcasing many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available in the Holiday Catalog. You will see everything from cards to gift tags to 3-D décor and gift packaging. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own. Remember you can order all of the products showcased from your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.

You should have just left stop number 9 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Diana of Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

One of my Christmas favorites right now is the Color Me Christmas stamp set and paired with the Season of Style DSP Stack you can make quick work of some fun cards!



I used the reindeer from the Color Me Christmas set and colored him using blender pens and the ink from the lid of the ink pads (Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, & Cherry Cobbler). I also added some Dazzling Diamonds with 2-way glue on the scarf and shirt, but it doesn't show up as sparkly in the picture as it does in real life! He needed a little red nose, so I popped on a Cherry Cobbler candy dot. The circles come from the Circle Framelits!

Open it up to reveal the message using another favorite ~ Endless Wishes. Wouldn't this be cute if you opened it up to a Christmas picture inside?

And, of course add a fun box of kisses decorated to match for a perfect gift! It's so easy with the Decorative Window Boxes (a definite fave of mine!). And, I love that 1" Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Ribbon! It makes such beautiful bows for Christmastime! I was going to add a tag, but since I plan on giving the box with the card, I decided to keep it simple by adding some of the Season of Style DSP to match and left it with that.
 

http://craft-somniamomma.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-favorite-stylin-stampin-squad.htmlThanks for stopping by on the hop. Be sure to click on the next button to head on over to Bree's blog!



Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  2. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  3. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  4. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  5. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  6. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  7. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  8. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  9. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  10. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  11. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  12. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
  13. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  14. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
  15. Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
  16. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup

8 comments :

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great gift set and the reindeer so cute!

Cynthia said...

I love your matching projects! So cute and fun for the holidays!

Jamie Hurley said...

Great, I'm gonna end up with this stamp set, aren't I? lol LOVE!

Pamela said...

Color Me Christmas and Season of Style are 2 of my favorite from the catalog !! :)

brrenwick said...

Cute, cute card and matching box! I love that stamp set!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Heidi, wow.. such cute projects as always! When I first seen this set, I didnt really care for it - unless I seen some of the great cards made with it.. now, it is one of my favs!

Kim Ryden said...

CUTE little reindeer! I love it!!! And your bow is just perfect on your box!!

Tonya said...

I love the candy dot on your reindeer and the card is so cute. The more I see that set the more I wish I had bought it. Thanks for sharing!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14