Monday, October 21, 2013

thank your lucky stars!

Last Thursday I hosted my Monthly Card Making Night/Card Club where each of my guests created 4 cards. We had a packed house of 17 stampers, some new and some seasoned veterans!

This first card I want to share with you was inspired by the colors I found on last week's Color Throwdown. I missed the deadline to link up, but I still wanted to share the card!


I used one of the new photopolymer sets to create this clean and simple card.
{Another Thank You, #133454, $13.95}

The "paint splatters" are from Gorgeous Grunge and the stars are punched out of silver glimmer paper.

Ironically, I needed a couple of thank you cards for my son's soccer coaches, so I added a soccer ball in the corner and called it a win-win!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14