Sunday, December 23, 2012

snow festival boxes, bags, and tags!

Oh my! Are there really only 2 days until Christmas?! I thought I'd better get this posted BEFORE Christmas, so in short and sweet fashion the following pictures are from my "Snow Festival" Boxes, Bags & Tags class I held a couple of weeks ago. It was such a fun and festive time shared with some great crafting friends!
{just a peek into my house...there are more tables around the corner}


 {check-in table with door prizes!}

All set up and ready for some eager crafters...

Guests having fun...

The goodies each of the guests created...

Each of the guests took home whatever was left of the Snow Festival DSP and 10 tags that they were able to stamp on with various sentiments if they wanted to.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have a question...
I'm happy to answer!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment :

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, if I had known the snow festival paper fit so perfectly on the boxes it would have certainly been on my shopping list. Great projects! I bet your class loved them.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14