Monday, August 20, 2012

open house door prizes

OK, last post on my Holiday Catalog Open House! This time I wanted to share with you the door prizes I was offering to my attendees, as well as gifts for anyone who brought a friend.

Each of the guests signed in and entered their names to try and win one of the doorprizes or pick up a gift for bringing a friend.

Anyone who brought a friend received one of these cute little treat holders. There are many tutorials floating around, but I found one that was perfect from Julie Davison's blog HERE.

I also put together a couple of fun door prize gift options. Each guest got one ticket for RSVPing and one for attending. I wanted to stick with the holiday theme, so I used two clear pails and added some fun goodies inside.

What's inside...
Treat Holder
Package of Googlies
Tangerine Tango Ribbon
Basic Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon
Basic Black 3x3 card bases (3)
Tangerine Tango card bases (3)

What's inside...
Christmas Treat Holder
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
Gumball Green Double-Stitched Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler Dotted Scallop Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler 3x3 card bases (3)
Gumball Green 3x3 card bases (3)

Any questions? Just ask!
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also adding my Halloween treat holder to Terry's Great Pumpkin Halloween Blog Hop!


4 comments :

Elisa said...

I want to go to YOUR open house! :)
These projects just solidify it - I love your style! Keep up the good work - I visit daily! :)

Seryna said...

Oh, what a fun open house! I've never hosted one but it looks like a lot of fun. What did you do?
~Anne

Terry said...

I'm with Elisa - I wanna go to your Open House! The little treats are ADORABLE! I love the clear pails filled with goodies too. Everything looks fabulous, Heidi. Thanks for adding the treat holder to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

Terry

Julie Davison said...

OMG! They are so cute! I can't decide which one I like best! Maybe the gingerbread man...and then to see the little kit all packed up? I WANT ONE! :) I hope your open house was a success! Thanks for the link to my blog! I had forgotten about this project and your take on it has inspired me!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14