Friday, March 2, 2012

sketch inspiration from my stamp club members

At our first Stamp Club meeting in January, I encouraged each of the ladies to get out their stamping supplies sometime during the month before our next meeting to create a card using the following sketch. I found this sketch on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog which I found via Jen's blog Simple & Sincere (click on the link to see her card).


Here was my sample I created for some inspiration...


Stamp Set:
Bold Blossom, retired sentiment
Paper:
Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie (Brights Collection)
Accessories: Pearl Accents, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain ribbon

Tools: 1-3/8" Circle punch

Here are the cards from many of my stamp club members who brought some inspiration of their own...








This last card is very close to the original one I found. My mom made this for me for my birthday! She saw that I had pinned it on Pinterest. ;)

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14