Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Creating Pretty Cards #2

As many of you may know already, I have had the honor and privilege of being a guest designer for Craft Project Central for both June and August (I'm sharing my project tomorrow!). Last month Craft Project Central began a monthly card sketch challenge. Each week, CPC designers pick their top two favorites and at the end of the month a random winner is chosen from the eight "favorites". The winner will receive a $50 Stampin' Up! shopping spree!! Um, hello?! Who wouldn't love a shopping spree?

This past Saturday I woke up ready to create! I headed to the Craft Project Central blog to check out this month's sketch...


And then came up with this card...


I wanted to use my new Jack of All Trades stamp set!
Isn't this set so cute?


Stamp Set:
Jack of All Trades, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Bold Brights DSP (Rich Razzleberry polka dots)

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso

Accessories: 5/8" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (rim of witch hat), Vanilla Shimmer Spray (for a little extra *sparkle*)

Tools: Top Note Die (with Big Shot), Paper Snips



4 comments :

Jacque said...

Love it!! You are so talented! Thanks for making such a great card for our Creating Pretty Cards challenge!!

Allison said...

Love it! Such a cute card - I love this new stamp set!

Kelli said...

Seeing your cards always makes me want to stamp right away. I love what you did with the sketch and I love this stamp set. Might have to had it to my list of things to buy!

Sarah said...

I've been getting excited (just a litte) for Halloween already, I love the color combos you used. :-)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14