Tuesday, August 17, 2010

peeking in...

I can't believe it's been a month since I've last posted...I have so much craftiness to share!

This past Sunday I was able to hold a workshop for a good friend of mine and 14 of her friends! She wanted to do a tea/craft afternoon, so I designed a free make n take and she made all the delicious tea treats and we had a fun couple of hours of being with friends and crafting.

One of the newest punches that Stampin' Up! has to offer is the Two-Step Owl Punch. I just had to have it and I knew that this workshop would be the perfect chance to use it. I think all the ladies loved the card we created. I so wish I could take credit for coming up with this card because it's absolutely adorable, but the super talented Jill Hilliard at Jill's Card Creations used her brilliance to create the card I was inspired by. I pretty much CASEd it exactly, but did a few minor tweaks since I don't own the woodgrain background stamp she used on the front of the card. I just love that the owl is "peeking" through the hole.

~front of card~

~inside of card~

I wanted to have a little something extra for the guests to create, so we made punch art. I found this adorable card online and wanted to have everyone make one of those lambs. Aren't they adorable?!


Come on back...I'll have more to share soon!

3 comments :

Kelli said...

Great CASE! That card is really adorable and I'm sure all of the ladies loved it.

Unknown said...

Love the card!! I also thing the little sheep is adorable. Wish I could have been there!

craftysahmiam said...

Awww, that sheep is the cutest !
I'm following you from Stampin' Connection, I'm #248 on the list
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14