Thursday, May 6, 2010

clearance rack - don't miss out!

I've really been lacking in being crafty lately, but I'm getting closer to those creative juices starting up again! I've officially unpacked my craft room, but now it's a matter of getting everything organized and put away so I can use it and work efficiently and effectively. I'm dying to be able to makeover my craft room, but it will have to wait for many, many months as we are in the midst of working on other "more important" rooms to makeover. More important than my craft room...yea, I know! Who would have thought?!

******************************************************

I did want to take a moment to shout out that Stampin' Up! has added some new items to their Clearance Rack online and I know how everybody loves a good deal these days! Most items are 60% off. Everything in the clearance rack is retired, and it goes pretty fast, so if you are in the area (Portland-Metro, Oregon), I'd be happy to add anything that catches your eye to my order that I am placing on SATURDAY AT NOON! If you don't live in the area, but still would like to order something at "preferred pricing", visit my website at heidi.boos@stampinup.net and shop away! (Shipping starts at $6.95, but it will be mailed directly to your door!)

What's in the clearance rack you might ask? So many fun things! Designer Series Paper Packs, ribbon, buttons, rub-ons, misc. embellishments, stampin' wheels, etc. You really must go see for yourself! Check it out HERE.

And, because it kills me to do a post without some inspiration. Here is a card I made for my cousin who graduated from college last weekend. It was so fun to make this card...even if it took me forever to come up with the layout. Sometimes I re-position things over and over until I get it just the way I want it! (P.S. Too bad this paper is no longer. It was out of the last mini catalog (Sweet Pea DSP) and I loved it!!)


Congratulations to all the graduates for 2010! What an accomplishment!! And I can hardly believe that I graduated from college 10 YEARS AGO!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

The card turned out great! I love the colors.

Jennifer said...

CUTE cards! I really like that Fox and friends set!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14