Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Your Presents Make n Take

Tomorrow night we are having a team meeting and I an in charge of planning the make n take for the evening. Much of the information we will be talking about and discussing will be about Convention, so I thought it would be smart (and easy) to bring a make n take we created while at Convention (work smarter, not harder...right?!). However, I wanted to change it up just a wee bit...mostly because I often like to put my own extra touch on cards I CASE.

At our meeting, I am going to be demonstrating the kissing technique. I decided just to focus on using one of the presents for "kissing" (top right present). I will bring the sample of the card I created for yesterday's post to have available to look at which shows many other "kissing presents". I think this will be an easy enough card for the gals to re-create.


Here are the cards side by side. 
{Card on left from Convention make n take.}


Stamp Sets
Your Presents, Happy Birthday Everyone
Ink
Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Silver Cording, Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim
 Tools
Paper Snips

 

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14