Thursday, August 6, 2015

Catalog CASE - Birthday Bag

The Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration gals are CASEing some cute cards and projects from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog today. This is one of my favorite posts we do because I always know that I have permission (I know I don't really need it!) to just copy! My inspiration to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) the catalog comes from page 105. This card really caught my eye and I realized that it uses the new Cherry on Top DSP Stack that I love so much.


Although you can tell that I didn't copy everything exactly the same, the design of the card is pretty much a twin! I used a different background (birthday candles) primarily because I was all out of the kind that shows on the card in the catalog. I loved the idea of the cute little birthday bag, so I replicated that exactly. I stuck some white tissue paper into the bag to stick out, created a Whisper White Baker's Twine handle and tied a Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine bow onto the handle. So cute!

The "happy birthday" is actually one single stamp that I repeated three different times. To help me line up each of those perfectly, I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. This particular stamp set is wood mount, so it helped me tremendously in making sure everything was straight. 

Stamp Sets
And Many More
Ink
Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Paper
Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine
 Tools
Banner Punch, Paper Snips, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14