Thursday, February 20, 2014

case myself

My monthly card making night is tonight and I wanted to use a couple of card designs I had already designed. There's no problem with casing yourself, especially if it makes things easier to plan! When I plan my card nights, I need to think about 15-20 stampers reproducing the card, so it's important I make it easy and reproducible with the amount of supplies I have on hand, so I changed these two cards up just a bit.

Here is a card I created a couple of weeks ago...

*Added an embossed background instead of stamping a chevron.
*Left off the pearls, but added some ribbon.
*Added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the top of the cupcake for a little sparkle.
*Used a different sentiment - short and sweet and to the point.

 Here is a card I created for last week's blog hop...
 

 I kept it pretty much the same, but...
*I added rhinestones instead of candy dots (I have more of them!)
*The guests will get to choose the DSP background ~ polka dots or stripes.
 

I'll share the other two cards we will make tomorrow, so come on back!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14