Monday, February 2, 2015

SSINK Color Combo - Six Sided Sampler

It's Monday!! The weekend went by in a blur, but I had a quick minute to stamp on Friday with the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge for this week. Isn't this a super fun combo?! I sometimes like being limited to just a few great colors as it gives me something I can pull together quick and easy.

Do you want to join us this week? You can play along, too, and link up at SSINK...it's open until Sunday, February 8th at noon.

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-color-challenge-ssinkcc18.html



Stamp Sets
Six Sided Sampler, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink
Tangelo Twist, Coastal Cabana
Paper
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tangelo Twist Ribbon, Rhinestone Accents
 Tools
Hexagon Punch

2 comments :

Carrie Rhoades said...

Great card, I love the crisp, clean feel of it.

Kathy Peck said...

Cute card Heidi. I keep thinking I really need to get this stamp set and punch. This confirms it.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14