Wednesday, June 4, 2014

baseball card CASE

My little guy had his last T-Ball game last night. Doesn't he look like such a cutie in his baseball hat and holding his trophy? Please excuse the gushing mama! ;)


Of course this meant a thank you card for the coach! Full disclaimer that the adorable threading of the baseball using the Chevron Punch is NOT my idea, but as soon as I saw it here on Pinterest...I was in love with the idea! So thanks to Michelle Suit for the inspiration! This particular card is actually a little different than the one I made the coach (I used a different stamp for the thank you). I was rushing out the door so quickly that I forgot to take a picture before I stuffed it in the envelope. It was so easy that I whipped up another to share with you!


Stamp Sets
Another Thank You
Ink
Real Red, Basic Black marker
Paper
Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Chevron Punch, Small Star Punch (retired)


1 comment :

vicki said...

Very Cute! (card & Austin)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14