Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014-2015 catalog is live!

If you haven't already heard, the new catalog is now LIVE!!

You can begin your shopping by checking out the PDF catalog HERE or check out my online store HERE. And if you want your own hard copy of the catalog, I can send you one in the mail for free with just a $25 purchase!


It's been a busy last few days in our household. We're in the home stretch with school wrapping up and that usually means lots for mommy to coordinate...not only with "kid stuff", but also my own responsibilities!

So, with that said...it's short and sweet today!

Love these Whisper White note cards you can purchase! When folded in half they are 3-1/2" x 5" and come with envelopes! You get 20 note cards and envelopes for just $5.95 (item #107311). They make it so easy for you to create quick and simple cards.  


I was inspired by Julie Davison's Work of Art note cards and so I made a quick CASE of one of the note cards for a couple of friends I wanted to say thank you to! I used the Calypso Coral ink pad. At the top I inked it completely and then each time stamped again (lining it up with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig) before re-inking to create an ombre effect.


Stamp Sets
Work of Art, Lots of Thanks
Ink
Calypso Cora, Black Stazon
Paper
Whisper White Note Cards (with envelope)
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Accent
Tools
Bitty Punch Pack (available until June 4th!), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14