Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-A-Bration 2014 has begun!

Well, looks like I took a little impromptu week off from blogging, but to be honest I needed it! Last week I helped coordinate my kids' school Bingo Night and so my time and energy was consumed with planning and preparation for that! It was a huge hit by the way...and I am already excited for next year to see how I can make it better!

But, now onto all things Stampin' Up!! Did you know today is THE DAY?! It's Sale-A-Bration time! If you would like to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure online click HERE. I can also send you a complimentary copy if you want to contact me with your address!! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st, so you will have a couple of months to get a few new goodies and spread out your purchases.


Oh, and Sale-A-Bration is one of the best times to join the Stampin' Up! family because they always have an exciting promotion to offer! In fact, it was 5 years ago that I joined Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration! Boy, how time flies!! Get $150 in product for only $99! That's an extra $25 free. Plus, if you join Stampin' Up! before June 30th and are interested in attending Convention in Salt Lake City July 17-19...your registration fee will be waived!! That's a $280 savings!! Contact me today for more information!


No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14