Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Card Sketch Challenge (A La Card Monkey #57)


I am honored to be a guest designer again at A La Card Monkey! I was an honorable mention a couple of weeks ago with this card I created, along with a couple of other stampers. Each of us was asked to be a guest designer for Monkey Sketch #57 (Birthday Card + Sketch).

Here is the sketch for this week...


And, here is my card I created...


Stamp Set:
Create a Cupcake

Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo (heart)

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso

Accessories: Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents, 1" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain ribbon (retired), pink brad (retired)

Tools: Decorative Label punch, Swirls & Scribbles Sizzlits Die (used with Big Shot), Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Embossing Folder (used with Big Shot)

3 comments :

vicki said...

Great Job1 This card is very cute!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Thank you so much for being a GD for us, it makes us happy to share our love of stamping. Your card is so cute I love everything about it. Terry is on the SU Cruise this week if you could help me a little and leave a few comments on some of the cards that would be great!!

Hugs
Shirley

merrymstamper said...

super cute!!! congratulations :-)

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14