Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July weekly specials begin!


The new catalog is here! Today, July 1st, is the first day that products from this catalog are available. And to help kick off the new catalog (that will now be around for a whole year!), Stampin' Up! just announced that they will be holding weekly specials during the month of July. I must say I'm super excited about this, especially with the first special that will be running until July 5th...

You can purchase the
Scalloped Edge Punch
for only $10.99 (reg. $15.95)
That's over a 30% savings!!


I'm not kidding when I say this tool is one hot product! I love the look it can create with a quick punch or two. For those of you who are local (Portland-Metro area, Oregon), I will be sending in an order late Friday evening, July 3rd, so please let me know if you would like to order one!

And, if you don't believe me that this little goody can create such a fun look, check out some of the samples that I've created in the past using this scalloped edge punch.




These are three of the cards I made in my stampin' frenzy over the last few days. I'll post them again and add "ingredients" later.

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14