Thursday, June 30, 2016

You Brighten My Day

I hope each of you are enjoying some sun for the summer...wherever you are!!

You'll notice my blog feeling a little empty this summer. This is my time with the kiddos and I typically take a little break from the "daily do" list. I'll try to pop in and out to say hi!

This is my final card I am sharing as a designer for the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog. Today we're sharing some SUNSHINE with you all! Come on by to take a peek. It's been a fun ride for the last couple of years, but I am pairing down some responsibilities as I make way for new things in my life. I hope to continue to join in the fun with the Monday challenges when I have the time!


In the meantime...the pool is up and we're off to enjoy the summer sun!



No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14