Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ It's My Party

I am really loving the It's My Party suite these days. The bright colors are so fun and although I usually steer away from black...I am digging the accent of this color in some of the paper and products. I love that this paper stack comes with 4 of each design as I can really make it stretch! The coordinating washi tape is fabulous and those sweet little enamel dots are perfect for the right accent (if Stampin' Up! could only keep them in stock...haha!)


This particular card design I created for my February card night.

Here is one of the cards using one side of the DSP (stripes)...

And another card using the confetti background (the other side of the DSP)...

I added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the birthday cake to give it some pizzazz and shine, as well as some silver metallic thread peeking out of the back of the circle.

Come visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration for more Friday Favorites!

Stamp Sets
Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink
Basic Black, Blender Pens with Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
Paper
Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, It's My Party DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, It's My Party Washi Tape, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Silver Metallic Thread, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
 Tools
1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch

1 comment :

Michelle said...

I like them both. The stripes get me every time, tho. :) They did such a good job with this paper and accents. Great use of the washi!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14