Friday, October 11, 2013

a little halloween happiness color challenge

Happy Friday...I hope you all had an awesome week! Although it wasn't as long as I had hoped, I had a few extra minutes yesterday to get into my craft room and play with the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration color challenge posted on Monday. These colors just screamed Halloween for me!


My friend and fellow demonstrator let me borrow her single stamp Halloween Happiness, so I pulled it out to get a little use out of it. I am not sure if it is exactly how I had envisioned it to turn out when I first started creating, but nonetheless...here we go!


 I hope that you will come play along and link up at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!

2 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

CA-UTE! I love that pumpkin stamp! Great use of the colors in this Challenge! Thanks for playing! ;)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Really Cute Heidi!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14