Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - 2013 Holiday Catalog Edition


Hi Stampers!

I'm so excited to share with you this month's blog hop with the Stylin' Stampin' Squad! It's Holiday Catalog time and each of us are showing off some of the super fun products found inside the pages of this inspiring "little" catalog. I decided to focus on the Tags 4 You stamp set that everyone who attended Convention got as an "All Attendee Giveaway". Of course it's not complete without the new Label Bracket Punch, so I added that to my order right away!


{Tags 4 You 4 All Occasions}

I used this card as our team meeting make n take last night. I so wish you could see this in person as the black chevron background is all GLITTER!! It looks so sparkly and fun in person...wish I could have captured that on camera! I inked the edges of the black background using White Stazon. My daughter said it makes it looks spooky. Not sure if you could tell or not, but the ribbon pieces are supposed to represent a spider's 8 legs. Kind of a stretch, but thought it was a fun addition nonetheless.
 

Stamp Sets 
Tags 4 You, Positively Chevron
Ink 
Pumpkin Pie, White Stazon, Versamark
Paper 
Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories 
Dimensionals, 1/8” Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Black Ultrafine Stampin’ Glitter, Rhinestone Accents, Heat & Stick Powder
Tools
Label Bracket Punch, Heat Embossing Tool, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 
This next card was made by my upline, Andrea Botten, for our team meeting card swap last night! I asked her if I could share it in the blog hop since it uses the Tags 4 You!
 

I thought it would be fun to also create a card for the other two stamps in the set, so I went clean and simple with the following two cards to showcase the other holidays, too!
 

Stamp Sets 
Tags 4 You
Ink 
Cherry Cobbler
Paper 
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Accessories 
Dimensionals, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Brights Candy Dots
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Label Bracket Punch
 
And, instead of using this as a Valentine's Day themed card, I went with more of a "thanks for making my heart happy" kind of card. I covered the word "day" using a Coastal Cabana heart topped with a pearl accent. And, don't you just love those giant polka dots? You can find that in the Season of Style DSP!

Stamp Sets 
Tags 4 You, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink 
Strawberry Slush
Paper 
Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Accessories 
Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, 3/8” Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim
Tools
Label Bracket Punch, Paper Snips

There's more in store for you, so don't stop here! Head on over to visit Jennifer at NW Stamper for some more Holiday Catalog inspiration!

 

And then after you have hopped through everyone's blogs, come on over and greet the members of the NEW BLOG that a group of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad has started together! It goes live TODAY and we will be introducing ourselves to you!

Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  4. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  5. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  6. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  7. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  8. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  9. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  10. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
  11. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
  12. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  13. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  14. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life

10 comments :

brrenwick said...

Heidi! These cards are FAB-ulous! I love that you showcase each stamp, all with products from the Holiday catalog. GREAT job!!!

Pamela said...

LOVE all the cards you've created using Tags 4 You - now I just have to CASE! BTW, your new blog is so refreshing! - Pam W.

Diana Eichfeld said...

Your collection of cards featuring this stamp set is wonderful, I love all the little details and the glitter is fabulous!

Unknown said...

For someone that didn't have a clue as to what she was going to make you did a fabulous job of coming up with 4 great cards! Way to go Heidi :)

Kelli said...

This set and that punch...I must get those!!!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Heidi! Wowzers.. awesomesauce! I love these cards - great ideas for a card class *wink* thank YOU so much for some GREAT inspiration!! *hugs*

Pam Steckman said...

I just love what you did with the set! You certainly made a homerun Heidi! It was so nice to meet you at convention! I will be caseing!

Stampin Dj said...

Happy Thanksgiving card scores high in my book! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Wow, love them all!!! Amazing!

Tonya said...

I think it is great that you featured the whole set. Love the cards they are all super cute and I too will be casing. Thanks for sharing!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14