Sunday, July 21, 2013

convention - day 2

 DAY 2
{the short and sweet version}

The day started with Shelli coming out to greet everyone! Love when she comes on the stage...she is such a sweet, caring, and fun person to be inspired by!

She showed us some super cute projects...like this one, which I am totally recreating ~ love it!

 After the morning session we all (slowly) made our way to the Expo where we could do a variety of things, like MAKE N TAKES!

How cute is this table all decorated with polka dots?!

My make n take gals!

Such cute make n takes!

Later on in the evening Stampin' Up! held a big 25th Anniversary celebration!

Such fun entertainers!

We played Bingo (and other games)!!

And, of course there was a dance party! Those Stampin' Up! gals know how to get down!

Friday night I got to meet blogging friend and fellow demo, Deena Boos. We connected a year ago on Stampin' Connection since we had last names in common and she has asked me to guest blog on Pink Paper Bakery in the past. I got an email while I was in the general session asking if I wanted to meet up. It was so sweet of her to track me down! I had a good time chatting a little with her and her sister, Jenny.

 One more inspiring and simply adorable card to end the night. Do you see the little birdie on the message...just pull the message out of the mailbox.

On our way back to the hotel we saw the lights of the temple in Temple Square. So pretty!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14