Thursday, November 1, 2012

treats for Halloween

A week ago (the Friday before Halloween) I held a treat holders class at my home. I had the projects planned for quite awhile, but the timing just never worked out for earlier in the month, so it ended up being a little last minute...with just less than a week to get the word out! The class ended up being a group of three moms and their sweet little Kindergarten daughters, so it turned into a mommy-daughter class just by chance, but it was so fun! Each of the guests were able to choose which projects they wanted to create and how many of each...kind of like a buffet!


 Tammy & her daughter Maya
  Amanda Sue & her daughter Audrey
 Emily & her daughter Moorea 
(She really was having a good time...I'm sure she just didn't want her picture taken from a stranger!)
 Busy at work!!
 Great work, Audrey!
 Mikayla (my daughter) was so happy she got to join in the fun, too!

More Halloween treats to share!

Candy packets for Mikayla's classmates...
  ...attached to Crazy Straws!
 Mikayla's class party theme was spiders. Just thought this was a fun little gift in place of a goody bag.

I decided to whip these out the night before Halloween for my son's preschool classmates. They were pretty easy to put together!

I used the pennant punch and punched each section in the three candy corn colors. The "Treats for Boo" is from the hostess set Mixed Medley from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.

Hope each of you had a fun Halloween! We had a great time as a family and I was exhausted from a super busy day of festivities!


1 comment :

Elisa said...

I love all of your treats! How fun! I can't help but admire all of your goodies - we share the same style! And your kids are adorable, too!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14