Tuesday, March 20, 2012

march card making night - consider it CASEd

I held my monthly card making night last Thursday! It was a fun group of 16 stampers. I am really enjoying connecting with new stampers, as well as seeing my "regulars" each month. What a wonderful way to inspire...I love this job!!

Because I had a bit of a busy week, I decided that my cards would be cards I had saved to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). I changed each of them slightly in my own little way, but the layout and idea were inspired by other stampers I admire!

Card #1
{inspired by Jen Sannes @ Simple & Sincere}


Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Paper:
Whisper White, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade & Island Indigo In-Colors DSP (polka dots)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Dimensionals, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Accents

Tools: Star punch, Small Star punch, Large Oval punch


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Card #2


Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess exclusive set)
Paper:
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie DSP (stripes), Glimmer Red Paper (heart)
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

Tools: Build a Cupcake punch


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Card #3
{inspired by Karen Graff-Povis @ Live, Laugh, and Stamp with Karen}


Stamp Set: Perfect Words (hostess exclusive set)
Paper:
Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: markers - Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Dimensionals, Pearl Accents

Tools: Postage punch, Beautiful Wings die, Big Shot

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Easter Add-On Project
Each month I have an "add on" 3D project that is optional for anyone interested in making something a little extra beyond just the cards. I try to make something that coincides with an upcoming holiday...this month it was an Easter treat! I have seen these cute framelit treat holders all over since many demos came back from Leadership. Angela Kennedy Juda at Chic N Scratch Live! has a great video tutorial. I was inspired by the chick design with the flower by Julie Ramos after seeing her sample on Stampin' Connection (a Stampin' Up! demo only website).


Stamp Set: Everybunny, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Happy Easter)
Paper:
Whisper White, So Saffron, Pool Party, Island Indigo In-Colors DSP (polka dots)
Ink: Black Stazon, markers w/blender pen (to color in the chick)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestone Accents

Tools: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty punch (smallest flower), Labels Framelits (largest size), Big Shot

3 comments :

Allison said...

Beautiful cards! Love your take on them!

Karen Graff-Povis said...

Very nice!!! I love them all!!

Julie said...

These are all fabulous! My favorite is the one with the butterflies but they're all very CASE-worthy.

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14