Monday, November 21, 2011

hot holiday deals...online extravaganza!!

Hi Stampers!! Have you missed me?

Sorry for my absence over the last two weeks. I've been working hard on craft fair items, so I haven't had a ton of time to check in like I had wanted to. But...I'm back this week! My craft fair was this past weekend and I look forward to sharing all of my fun treats with you this week!!

In the meantime...


Today begins the annual Online Extravaganza to kick off the holiday shopping season! Take advantage of great savings up to 60% off!

Plus, TODAY ONLY (Monday, November 21st) there are two items that are 20% off...but only for 24 hours, so don't wait until it's too late! Visit my website to order online!

Simply Scored Tool
Regular Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $23.96


NEW! Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

(coming soon in the Occasions Mini Catalog)
Regular Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $13.56
Plus, continuing through November 30th there are so many other great deals!! Click on each picture below to view the great deals online! PLEASE NOTE: The online store will not show the discounted prices except for the bundles. Please refer to this PDF Document to see the discounted prices for each item.


Including...
Glimmer Brads Bundle
Exclusive Sale Price: $10.20
Birthday Calendar
Regular Price: $7.95
Sale Price: $5.57



Including...

Classic Stampin' Spots - Getting Started Collection
Regular Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $13.17
I {Heart} Hearts & I {Love} Love Jumbo Wheel
Exclusive Sale Price (wood mount): $21.27
Exclusive Sale Price (clear mount): $16.47



Including...
On Your Birthday (wood mount) Stamp Set
(I use this set SO MUCH!!!)
Regular Price: $33.95
Sale Price: $16.98


Flight of the Butterfly (wood mount) Stamp Set
This one has been on my wish list!!
Regular Price: $31.95
Sale Price: $15.98



Including...

Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric
Regular Price: $9.95
Sale Price: $3.98


All of the items shown above are only a handful of great products at a discount! Contact me today to place your order or better yet...order online at my website and get your order shipped directly to your door!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14