Wednesday, September 7, 2011

projects one and two...on CPC!

I had a great last week of summer vacation with the kids, but not much got done in my stamp room or in my house for that matter (surprise, surprise). We had to enjoy one last week of fun with friends, of course! Plus it has finally been summer weather, so being outside in the sun to soak up those last few rays before the rain comes has been a must!

Tomorrow my sweet little girl starts her first day of Kindergarten! Preparing emotionally for that has also been something that has pre-occupied my attention. However, I am looking forward to being back into a routine and chipping away at my long list of things to do!

Now, onto some stamping fun!!

I'm joining Craft Project Central for another month and will be a guest designer for September! I guess I just can't get enough! *wink*

I'm a little behind in sharing with you the first couple of projects with the craziness of the end of summer but here they are in all their cuteness!

The first project for September was created and designed by veteran Craft Project Central designer Julie at Inkredible Stamping. She took the Milk Carton die for the Big Shot and turned it into a super cute hexagon box. Fill it up with some goodies and pair it with the coordinating card for a sweet little gift on your Thanksgiving table! Can you visualize changing this up for any holiday, birthday gift or shower favor? This would also make a great project for a club or class.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The second project for September was also created by a veteran CPC designer...Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction. This Pentagon Roll-Up Compartment Box is a unique gift because it rolls open to reveal compartments with windows to see what is in each compartment. Fill it with any sort of candy or small surprises. I can see this as the perfect little Christmas gift for a friend, neighbor or co-worker!


Subscribe to September for only $10 and receive...

10 full tutorials
with step-by-step pictures and complete directions!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14